We are launching our burnout prevention at work workshop with our trainer, Judith Schmitt, for a selected number of participants via ZOOM (group will have up to 12 participants max)
What is a burnout?
Burnout is a reaction to prolonged or chronic job stress and is characterized by three main dimensions: exhaustion, cynicism (less identification with the job), and feelings of reduced professional ability.
What can you expect to get out of it?
1. Participants will get insight about burnout and stress factors influencing it.
2. Together with trainer they will cover 12 stages of burnout and learn how to recognize them
3. Identify their personal stress levels and how to recognize them
4. They will learn strategies about burnout prevention and develop their personal action plan.
5. COVID SPECIAL: Tips and tricks how to prevent burnout in remote office environment.
Judith comes from Germany and she holds her MA in Adult Education and is currently PHD Candidate at university of Economics, in managerial psychology.
She has experience in working with corporations and youth associations to accompany and advise personal developmental processes as certified business trainer. Judith is running Burnout Prevention Program (workshop) and Strength Profiling Workshop.
Our event is for for free but to keep this up and running we would appreciate at least minimum donation of 100 CZK.
- This event has passed.