Are you or someone you know struggling with an eating disorder?
We understand that the journey to recovery can be challenging, but you don’t
have to face it alone.
We are excited to invite you to our Group Support, where you’ll find a safe and supportive and therapeutic environment to share your experiences, connect with others, learn from others, and provide and receive emotional support.
- What: 8-Session Group Support for Eating Problems
- When: Every Thursday starting 02.11.2023 at 19.00-20.30
- Where: U Kanalky, 5, Vinohrady
- Aim: Providing a safe environment for individuals with eating disorders to share their experiences and offer mutual emotional support.
- Price: 500 CZK/90 min
Our sessions are primarily focused on creating a supportive and
empathetic community. You can expect to:
- Share your personal experiences and challenges with eating Disorders.
- Listen and connect with others who may be going through similar Struggles.
- Provide and receive emotional support, encouragement, and Understanding.
Who Can Join?
Our group therapy sessions are open to individuals of all genders and ages
who are dealing with eating disorders. Whether you are just starting your
journey to recovery or have been on it for a while, you are welcome here.
How to Join?
To reserve your spot in our 8-session Group Therapy for Eating Disorder by filling out the form:
There will be 15 min discovery session with every applicant before the start
of the group.
Participation will be decided according to the discovery session.
Invest in Yourself:
Taking the step towards recovery is an investment in your well-being and
future happiness. Join us on this transformative journey towards a healthier
relationship with yourself and food.
We look forward to welcoming you to our supportive community.