Benedikt works as a Psychotherapist and Mindfulness teacher in our team.
After finishing his Bachelor’s degree at the Palacky University in Olomouc he went to study abroad. Firstly, he completed a Master degree in Health and Social Psychology in Maastricht, Netherlands. Afterwards, Benedikt went on to do a Master degree in Mindfulness Based Interventions in Dublin, Ireland.
He specialises in Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Focused Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (FACT). Furthermore, he focuses on the growth of ACT within the Czech Republic and also offers Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) & Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) courses.”
He supports people in finding their way to a joyful life. Benedikt believes that everybody can live a life that they enjoy. His work is based on your values. Together, you will focus on aligning your life more with your values.He sees his role in the therapeutic relationship as a companion on the way, a supporting confidant, and a facilitator in this process of change.
As for fields of expertise:
– what a person can and cannot control
– overcoming complicated life situations and time periods
– relationships with oneself and others
– personal & professional development
– anxiety, depression, chronic pain
– letting be and letting go
– fully experiencing the present moment
– search for purpose, meaning & your own path
– unhelpful patterns standing in the way of a joyful life
Czech, English, German, Spanish